Tuesday, December 21, 2010

White Christmas!


Another day, another snow!
And the weather man is predicting more on Christmas Eve
& possibly on Christmas Day.
For now it is so very pretty & makes for a winter wonderland.


This evening I finished wrapping my gifts, except for a couple
of things I still need to get.
Decorating finally just stopped as I ran out of time.
I have tried to freshen my look up with a few new things
as I most of my decorations had a worn out look.
My only outdoor decorations were the urns on the front porch
& a spotlight shining on the front door.
No candles in the windows this year.
But with the snow, it looks beautiful & is enough.


I made the decision to no longer put the garland on the stairway.
Still, I needed something to brighten up the entry
and made up a swag with some sparkle.
Although I loved the garland, the lights, & the mistletoe sprigs,
I am very content with this simple look.


 May each of you have a blessed Christmas with your families.
We will be celebrating in the afternoon on Christmas Day
as it is Karen's holiday to work.

I can't wait for the grandchildren to get here!
Merry Christmas,
with Love

1 comment:

antiquechase said...

Your urns and door are awesome. I love the simplicity!! Just perfect!

Thanks again for the nice comment and vist!