Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Break


I'm going away for a few days to the Land of Oz!
...to visit with my little sister
& the rest of the little Wheelers!



We plan to do a lot of catching up,
have lunch with some cousins,
& just do what sisters do.


And who knows where we'll end up!
I'm hoping that their trees are a bit more colorful than ours...
that the girls have time from their classes & work
to do our "auntie" thing...
that I get a chance to go to that little hillside
& have a few quiet moments
for Mom &Dad..
that maybe we might grab a "Winstead's" burger...
and I'm sure Garry will be thrilled for us to go to
the Nebraska Furniture Mart!
(I just love picking out stuff for Carol!)


So for just a few days
I'm taking a much needed break.
Kansas City...here I come!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Most of all....don't forget to stop at the American Girl Doll store for Paige! :)

Sheila said...

Oh yes... I can't forget that! Bet she doesn't! Hope you can keep her tears away for me.

Jenny said...

Have fun! I'd like to get away too!