Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pumpkin Found!

I found the pumpkin!
And I think it is a conspiracy...

I was on one of my bi-weekly runs to Sam's Club
-which is way to handy for me-
when I spotted canned pumpkin.

But there is a catch.
In order to get the canned pumpkin,
you have to buy either a pumpkin bread
or pumpkin muffin kit.
Inside each box is TWO cans of pumpkin!


I picked it up & almost plopped in down in my cart
but decided to check the price.
I should have written it down...
I can never remember numbers.
It was over $8.00 for the kit!

Aahaaa!
That's where they have been hiding the pumpkin.
It certainly was tempting
but I put it back on the shelf & walked away.

I may have to bake a pumpkin yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Libby's Pumpkin Pie mix at Franklin's WalMart Monday. There were several cans of it. You only have to add a 5 oz. can of Carnation milk.
Fayerene

Gabriele Agustini said...

I just found your blog while visiting another.
Pumpkins... yum!!
I really like your site and I'll be back!
I'm now a "Follower".
Best,
gabriele