Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back Porch Musings

One of my favorite blogs to follow is "Back Porch Musings".  She has great decorating ideas, beautiful photography, & hails from my home state of Missouri...& sometimes makes me homesick!   For some unknown reason yesterday, all of her blog posts disappeared.  So far she has not been able to restore her blogs posts & has decided to switch hosts.  As friends on Facebook, some of us have volunteered to try to spread the word of where in the world she is!  I have only a handful of followers, but want to help get the word out that she has a new blog address. 

Pat's new address is http://www.backporchmusings.typepad.com/.  Save her as one of your favorites!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sheila thanks so much for putting my link in your post. I truly appreciate it!

I think I am finally getting a little time to relax.

I have some suggestions, from Beverly (How Sweet the Sound) for adding things to my page. I may have to wait till we get back from our road trip. Lots to learn at typepad!