Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break!




Company's coming!



My baby sister & her family will be coming to Indiana for a visit on their Spring Break. We are so excited as they haven't been here for 16 months, & I've only seen them for one short weekend in between trips.


So...there is lots of visiting to catch up on & our house will be spilling over with our family during the next few days. Any time the Wheeler's are here, our children & grandchildren are more than welcome to hang out here too!



Carol & I plan on taking her girls to Nashville for a little shopping. They discovered that they like shopping in our little artist colony & even asked to go back. It's only 16 miles down the road from me...but one of those places I don't get to often, so I'm looking forward to it too.



For now my days will be filled with family, cooking, washing tons of towels, staying up late at night talking with my sister, laughing...& maybe shedding a few tears if things get too sentimental...and we may even drag out the projector & Dad's old reels of slides.



Excuse me while I go make a few memories over the next few days! I'm sure there will be some blog material in there somewhere.


Graphics are courtesy of www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Carol said...

We are SOOO excited to get there!! I'm basically packed. Just need to grab a few things I'll need in the morning before work. We definitely have some catching-up to do!!! See you tomorrow!!! : )