Saturday, November 21, 2009

On The Road Again...

I'm a big sentimental cry baby. I hate to say goodbye.
My brother came & stayed with us several months during the past year while he was on temporary leave from his work for a back problem. He left in August & has been on a journey trying to decide where he wants to settle & where he can find a job.
This morning I talked to him & he is once again returning to California. Seems like a big magnet just keeps drawing him back. It's just so far away...
Jobs are few & far between. He does have his old job on hold & hopefully it will work out. But we all know that car sales in not a very good money maker during these difficult times.
Please breathe a prayer for Steve...
that he will have a safe journey...
that he will be released to return to work...
that he will be able to find somewhere to live where he can put down some roots..
and that he will return to the God of his childhood.
We miss him, but know that life must go on.
We love you bunches, little brother!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I hope Uncle Steve's car held out and that he's made it to sunny LA. Too bad it couldn't stop by Indiana for some Thanksgiving celebrating! :( Love you Steve. Don't forget us. We pray for you every day.

Steve said...

Thanks for the helpful hints. I needed help with an estate sale I did and there was some great companies to work with.