Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Little Sister!

Birthday greetings to my Little Sister!
She will always be the baby of the family!

Celebrating on 77th Terrace

Mom & her little shadow!

Big Sis/Little Sis

Vacationing with Mom & Dad

Love the wall decor!
Any of you do any of this art work?
I think it was some sort of plastic art...
similar to Shrinky Dinks
No doubt, ready for Sunday School

Carol & Cousin Kim

Little Sis/Big Brother
& tiny Dusty Dog

with spit curls!
(notice the valour sofa!)

We've seen a lot happen in the past few years
& it has drawn us closer as sisters

Wish we could spend the day together
doing some of our favorite things!
Have a wonderful birthday!
Love you bunches!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks Sis!
You're the BEST big sis a little sis could ever want!
Thanks for always being there for me... especially during some rather tough times!!
I'm guessing you figured out how to scan slides by the lovely pics you posted!!
Thanks for the birthday post.
Wish we could spend the day together too!!
Love you bunches!
Carol

Karen Walden said...

Those are some great pictures! I really like the recent ones, especially the one in her pink jacket! Happy Birthday Carol! We love you!

Love,
Jonathan, Karen, Parker, Peyton & Paige!

Sheila said...

Yes...I have the slide scanning figured out. Just not enough time to sit & do a lot of them. Didn't know if I had shared these with you or not!

Have a great day!

Love,
Sis

Sheila said...

Karen...I hunted for a recent picture & couldn't find one of just Carol. So--I took a couple and cropped some people out! Sorry about that Garry & Dean! :)

Angie Davis said...

Aw, happy birthday, Carol! You're so much fun!