Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to Carter!

Happy Birthday to Carter Jeffry!!!
He is 5 years old today
Carter is a special little guy...brimming over with so much energy, giggles, & mischief that you can see it spilling out of his beautiful bright blue eyes
I remember when he was a baby that I called him "Tigger"
as it seemed like he had springs in his heels
He was forever jumping...
never just quietly walking
and I don't think it has changed much during the last 5 years
as he is forever on the move!
Carter looks so much like his Daddy
who looks so much like his Grandpa Brown, in Grandpa's early years
Sometimes when I have them here, it seems like I see my own little boy racing around my back yard, and then I remember that I'm a grandmother, & that darling little fellow is Carter
Carter & Brycen are only 20 months apart and sometimes they almost seem like twins. For the most part, they are best buddies.
Happy birthday, little man.
You are changing so much & growing up so quickly!
We love you bunches!!!


4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday Carter! So glad we got to come to your party! Parker, Peyton and Paige had so much fun! Hope you had a fun day!

We love you!
Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Karen, Parker, Peyton & Paige!

Jill Miller said...

Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting together an
estate auction
So make sure you work with professionals.

Dallas said...

Thanks for the helpful hints. I needed help with finding a los angeles estate sale and this was a great resource.

Tina said...

Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting together an
los angeles estate sale So make sure you work with professionals.