Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scattered thoughts...


I don't know about you...but I'm getting tired of looking at that fish! Nothing has inspired me to update my blog in the past few days, so this will just be a few scattered thoughts.



Recently there have been several happenings in our lives that bring concern. I got a call on Monday from one of my very best friends who is a breast cancer survivor. During her appointment on Monday, something was found that will require a biopsy on Thursday morning and of course she is very concerned. I'm sure she would appreciate any prayers that would be made in her behalf. Remember Mary.



And someone dear to us is about to have to make major changes in their family life style for a while. I've spent a few sleepless nights over this...



And I'm finding an empty spot in my heart, missing my mother-in-law. I went to my favorite florist yesterday to pick up a gift & while there found myself in tears when I least expected it.

Now my melancholy feelings are showing. I should have looked for something else to write about!

Maybe looking at that old fish wasn't so bad after all!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Life is hard sometimes.......!! ((HUGS)) to you!

I love the photo of the fountain. Very pretty.

Jenny said...

Sometimes it helps to just let it out! :) Been thinking and praying for your family!

Lady J said...

I've been praying for Mary, esp this morning. Those unexpected tears can be surprizing sometimes. I have learned the hard way that grief can't be scheduled-if it could I would be having no terrible dreams about Dad which are so in conflict with my good memories. I've been reading a book on heaven and I can't wait to get there!