Thursday, June 25, 2009

April "May"...in June!


Today is April's birthday & we want to send her best wishes & hope she has a wonderful day! Bob loves to tease her by calling her "April May", & surprisingly, she sometime answers to it!
We have learned to love you these almost nine years you have been in our lives, six of them as our daughter-in-law. May we get to celebrate many more birthdays together!
At April's request, we will be having one of her favorite little dinners, chicken enchiladas & homemade salsa. She absolutely loves chocolate cake so I'm sure one of those might pop up on the birthday table also!
Happy # ??

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday April! Your birthday dinner sonunds yummy! Wish I didn't have to work! :(

What.....no ice cream?! :)

Nettie's Nook said...

What time are we eating.. I hope she has a wonderful birthday.. Sheila you have a great family.

Sheila said...

We're eating about 10 p.m. (yuck-yuck!)!!! I'd invite you Annette, but you would just want to go up to my attic!

Jonathan Walden said...

Hope you saved some for me!!