Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Were you there 42 years ago?

Posted by Picasa
This is a photo collage of my 18th birthday party...
which was unbelievably 42 years ago this week!
Oh dear....
Were you there?
As memory serves me, it was my first surprise party & was planned by my friend, Carolyn Cowan & my Mom.
Not everyone is pictured. I don't see Carolyn & I don't see Tom Beckham either! He was there as I remember that he and one of the other guys anonymously presented me with a humongous bra--much to my utter embarrassment!
Bob and I had been dating for about 6 weeks here, never dreaming that we would be married later that summer.
Hopefully, this will post enlarged so you can read the notes beneath the pictures. If not, I'll delete & redo!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY---this week!:) I was able to click on them and enlarge them.

Dj said...

Happy Birthday to you this week! :-)

Karen Walden said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Raz said...

This post was great. Really informative. If you need resources for
estate sales
Then you should check these guys out.