Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Past...continued

more of Christmas 1978...
Sometimes unplanned photo sessions are the best!

I distinctly remember walking through J C Penneys on this evening with our little family & discovering that the Penney's picture people were there. We had just been out to eat & Karen & Jeff were not dressed for a Christmas photo shoot, but I decided to have their pictures taken anyway. And these have always been some of my favorites! I'm so glad I didn't pass up the opportunity just because they weren't in their finest Christmas outfits. I love Karen's sweet smile & the mischief in Jeff's eyes!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Weren't they adorable??!! : ) Seems like yesterday. These are great pictures... a little blast from the past.

Dorcas said...

Isn't it fun to reminisce and look at older pictures?

Sheila said...

Can you tell I love old picture? We looked at Mom & Dad's old slides over Thanksgiving & found a treasure trove we didn't know we had! Now to somehow get them on CD or DVD! Anyone out there have any suggestions?