Friday, October 10, 2008

Punkin's!



There is a little tree in my back wooded area (I don't call it "the woods" anymore since Elvis made fun of it!)...anyway, that little tree always tells me that fall has arrived. From the view from my kitchen window, I can see the first twinge of color coming to this little tree, & I know cooler weather will be here soon.

Last week I went to Nienaber's Market with the little Thompson boys but didn't have a camera with me. I was going to go back today...but decided there would be no way I could control 3 kids in the pumpkin patch, just off of a busy highway. So, after picking Kerrigan up from school, we came home & played in our own pumpkin patch and I snapped what pictures I could, when they would stand still! Maybe we can still make it to the patch another day.
And I was also trying out my new camera! My faithful old digital finally bit the dust and I had been using Bob's camera. He was making threats...like if I wore his out, he would be getting the new one...so I decided to give in & get the one I wanted. This is a Sony Cybershot with a 15x zoom....what I was wanting. I haven't learned much about it yet but love it so far.












Here are a few pictures of my little Thompson punkins! Maybe I can get some shots of the little Waldens later this weekend. It is impossible to get a picture of these three sitting still together!

This is about as still as Carter would stand!



Sweet Kerrigan!



and Brycen...mid-run!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

You actually got good ones of the boys! Your camera must be good for those on the move shots!!! :) I like their Halloween shirts! They are adorable!

Sheila said...

I should have gotten a full view of their shirts. They said "trick or treat--smell my feet"! :) And the ghost had a light that kept coming on & glowed green!