Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wedding Bells...



I just love weddings...and this afternoon got to attend one! This time it was one of Bob's friends & I wasn't very well acquainted with the bride & groom-but didn't let that keep me from going!


It was an outdoor wedding to top it off! The chairs were set up in a circle around the archway and the minister even mentioned the "circle of family & friends". Programs were printed on tulip shaped fans in shades of pink. Everything was pink! Even the brides dress had
a tinge of pink in it.

Congratulations to David & Robin!!! May they have many happy years to share together. We wish them the best!

3 comments:

Lady J said...

What a cute idea for the programs.

Karen Walden said...

I love her bouquet! Those were the flowers I wanted, remember?!

Sheila said...

Yes,Karen, I remember! Stargazer lilies! The wedding was simple but very pretty. Both had children & they stood up with them. ....I like the program idea too!