Monday, September 15, 2008

She Tells on Herself!


Yesterday afternoon, Karen & I were trying to catch a little nap & Paige just didn't want to settle down. She didn't want me to rock her, she wasn't content to sit & watch a video...she just wouldn't settle down. So, we let her roam around & play a little. Peyton was keeping himself entertained with his little cars & Parker was upstairs playing a video ballgame.


I think Parker came down for a drink & then was shooed back upstairs so Mommy could get some rest. Paige decided she wanted to go up there too but Mommy told her in no uncertain terms to stay downstairs!


In a few minutes I heard a little voice & it sounded like it was coming from the stairway. Paige just couldn't help herself & decided to risk the consequences & climbed the steps. I could hear her keep repeating "I'm a bad girl...I'm a bad girl"! I thought it was so cute that she was telling on herself.


She should have kept her mouth shut though as Mommy heard her also...& Paige landed in bed with her Daddy--& we didn't hear another word out of her!


Ahhhh....the quietness of the house when everyone is resting on Sunday afternoon. Zzzzzzzzz......

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

We were trying to watch Kim Collingsworth's DVD at that time, remember? Paige thought it was okay as long as she admitted she was "bein' a bad girl!" What a stinker...

Carol said...

Sweet Pagie always seems to be telling on herself! : ) What a sweet girl... just like her great-aunt Carol!!!
: 0

Jenny said...

Ha Ha that's cute! At least she had confession time...

Dj said...

You Have to love em. At that age it is cute.:-) Wait until Karne has all the teenager's running around. Then is when I fun will really start. LOL Thanks for your comment on my page. It was a great surprise. Have a great week!