Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jayhawks in Hoosierland...

We have company from Kansas!!!
My sister & niece flew in Thursday afternoon and we have been way too busy to think about posting anything. But I thought I'd just give you an update to what's going on around our house.

Carol, Kelcie & I have been having tons of fun catching up on what's been happening in our lives the last few months. This is the first time Kelcie has ever come out without the rest of the kids...& I think she is enjoying herself!

Today we made it a "girls day out", left the guys with the kids, & we ladies headed for Nashville. Amazingly, it was April's first time to shop in Nashville! She thinks she may have to go back. We hit the shops, found the candy stores for Kerrigan, bought a few "fall" decorations, had lunch at The Artist Colony Inn, shopped a little more....wore ourselves out in the heat & headed home. It was a fun day & our young mommies enjoyed shopping without the little ones tagging along.


Thanks, Jeff & Jonathan!!! We owe you one....

Kerrigan was a good little shopper & didn't even complain about all of the walking & the heat!

Lunch at The Artist Colony Inn

April, Carol, Kerrigan, Kelcie, & me...Karen was the photographer!





1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

Looks like fun! I'm going to need to drag Arvel back down there sometime this fall for a little more shopping.