Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spray Paint Crazy



Just for my sister & a few friends---here is what I did to an inexpensive metal table I purchases at Hobby Lobby a couple of summers ago. I think I got a little carried away with the spray paint!




Jeff's kids were here yesterday & Kerrigan thought it was pretty ( but she loves purple!) and Carter wasn't quite sure what to think of my new art work. He spotted my chair from the patio window first thing & said "look at your black chair". Black????




Anyway...does anyone think I should tone these things down? Help!!!

7 comments:

Karen Walden said...

The table looks better than the chair I think. Maybe it's because the purple flowers match it so well. It looks really pretty!
What in the world has gotten into you?? :)

Carol said...

Well,I'm in favor of both! The table looks adorable and I love the hot pink chair....

Jenny said...

I like the table too...

Chair idea...maybe if you put a coordinating outdoor pillow in the corner, it would fade the color some. Just a suggestion!

Now you need something lime green and orange! :)

Sheila said...

Karen really would think I was nuts if I used lime & green! :) I thought about a pillow too...maybe a watermelon one. Ha!

Sherry Gates said...

I think it is really pretty!

Angie Davis said...

I love color, so it works for me! I've got dozens of shades of spray paint in the basement. Gene gives me dirty looks for some of the colors I've done, but the great thing about spray paint is that you can give it another coat tomorrow if you're sick of it!

Lady J said...

I love the chair and the table! I remember the old metal chairs. I wish I had one. Too me they are more comfortable than today's lawn chairs. The watermelon pillow would be a neat piece to add to your new look.