Saturday, May 10, 2008

My favorite Mommies!



This is to wish a Happy Mother's Day to some of the important Mommies in my life.










Our daughter, Karen & her 3
Parker-age 5
Peyton & Paige-twins-age 2






April, our daugher-in-law & her 3
Kerrigan-8
Carter-almost 4
Brycen-2

















Carol...my baby sister!...& her 3
Kelcie-age 18 Jacob-age 12 Kylie-age 16




Bob, Kevin, Vickie & Mother
Mother's Day '07















In Loving Memory of our Mom who went to be with Jesus--May 23, 2003
The above Moms each hold a different & special place in my life & heart. I love them all!
Happy's Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Awwwwh! Thanks! Love you too! Happy Mother's Day today! See ya in a few hours! :)

Carol said...

Thanks Big Sis! That's so sweet. Hope you have had a fantastic Mother's Day!