Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pictures to share...







This is just a quick post so I can let some of my family see pictures from this weekend. It was a busy one!

Jeff with the birthday boy...
One of my favorite pictures of the weekend

My birthday was Thursday, we had an Easter brunch & egg hunt on Saturday morning. Then we had to get ready dinner for 18 on Easter Sunday, plus we celebrated Brycen's 2nd birthday. I think I'm still in "worn out" gear.


Bob with his Mom

The Thompsons

Bob, Mom, Kevin & Dad



We are in Revival services at our church this week so maybe I should devote my time to "reviving my heart" instead of blogging! Until later....when I have time to catch my breathe...







A rare photo op! We actually caught Bob helping with the dishes!!!

6 comments:

greatkidzmom said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I know you're exhausted after that crazy weekend. Looks like your family had a nice Easter. I LOVE the picture of Jeff and Brycen. Get some rest, if possible

Love,
Carol

Michelle said...

I had to click to enlarge that last one to get a better look! HaHa!! Glad you had a good Easter weekend and help with the dishes!

Sheila said...

Why can you click on some pictures & they will enlarge but others won't? I upload them all the same way. Just wondering...

greatkidzmom said...

I was wondering the same thing about the "clicking and enlarging". Hopefully someone besides me will know...non-blogger that I am. :)
By the way, Kelcie interviewed at the Sunflower Group today and Kylie had her first softball game...double header in the FREEZING cold!!!! She got clobbered twice with a fast pitch by the same pitcher. Once smack on the butt, and once with big crack to her elbow! She's gonna be sore in the a.m.
Sleep tight.
Love,
Carol

Denise said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a lovely Easter.

Michelle said...

I don't know why it does that but Sara thinks that it happens when you load pictures and then move them around within the post. I've done that before, though, but they've still enlarged. I think blogger has a mind of it's own!